Finish it Friday- Elly-phants!

Today is once again Finish it Friday!
Dont you hate it when you get started telling a story and something happens and you get cut short. That is kinda what this is. On Wednesday I host a Wordless Wednesday Whirl.
A caption-less picture. A story only half told. I hope that as readership and comments grow Finish it Friday will become an opportunity to highlight captions created by readers on the Wednesday post in addition to sharing with you the story behind the picture.



A good friend from college just recently had an adorable baby girl. To share in the excitement I sewed an elephant and sent it to her.



My niece's birthday was at the same time. My niece got the purple one, with the button eyes, because she is older. And Teigan got the pink one. The Wednesday picture was a close up of the pink elephant's foot with the <3T I embroidered on

It was a lot of fun to make, I used a pattern from Joann.


Comments